Status: 05.03.2020, 1.30 p.m.
The Neu-Ulm University of Applied Sciences is closely monitoring developments related to the corona virus and the effects on many areas of public life. The university task force has developed appropriate preventive measures to keep the risk for all university members as low as possible.
We recommend that you continue to take into account the current information from the Federal Ministry of Health and the prevention guidelines of the Robert Koch Institute.
Please note the following:
If you …
- have been in one of the risk areas identified by the Robert Koch Institute in the past 14 days (the list of risk areas is updated continuously by the Robert Koch Institute, the latest version applies) and / or
- had contact with a person who was found to be infected with the novel corona virus SARS-CoV-2,
… Please contact a doctor, stay at home for 14 days and avoid infecting other people.
If you have individual questions about corona prevention at the HNU, you can contact the email address Vorsorge@hs-neu-ulm.de.
We will keep you up to date on further developments. Stay healthy!
February 28, 2020, 2:33 p.m.
No infections with the corona virus (SARS-CoV-2) are known at the Neu-Ulm University of Applied Sciences. Since cases in Bavaria and neighboring Baden-Württemberg have already been proven, we would like to draw your attention to hygiene measures, which are also common with flu waves.
- Hand hygiene - You will find dispensers with disinfectants on all floors of the HNU
- Cough and sneeze etiquette
- Keep away from people with flu-like symptoms
Business trips to risk areas and the exchange with students from risk areas were canceled as a precaution.
The Bavarian State Ministry of Science and Art has compiled information on the corona virus for universities and cultural institutions.
You can find general information at the following offices:
Nationwide Corona hotlines. For Bavaria: Telephone number 089-23347819. Opening hours from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. For Baden-Württemberg: Telephone number 0711-90439555, opening hours from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Further information can be found on the website of the Robert Koch Institute.