Digital Value Creation Activities
The certificate course is a compact course of study that allows participants to investigate the specific nature of new business models associated with digital transformation and what this entails for corporate management. The course covers a theory module offering 9 ECTS credit points and runs for one semester.
The course also teaches IT strategies and explores the opportunities and risks that these present to companies.
Students gain insights into innovation management and learn about the consequences for the digital value creation processes to be redesigned and how to critically analyse and interpret them.
The certificate course is a module which forms part of the MBA course in Digital Leadership and IT Management (DIL).
Specialists and managers in medium-sized, technology-based companies.
In order to qualify for the certificate course, you must have at least two years’ professional experience in management, a completed university degree or an equivalent degree.
Opportunity to further your qualifications
The ECTS earned in the certificate course can be fully recognised in the MBA Digital Leadership and IT Management.
- Strategic Customer Relationship Management/ Strategic Supply Chain Management
- Strategic supplier and partner management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Social Media
- Big Data and Data Analysis
Format and Teaching
Through a balanced combination of compact classroom teaching units and e-learning, as well as self-learning and transfer learning times, the certificate course can be completed on a part-time basis.
Upon successful completion of the course, Neu-Ulm University awards a certificate worth 9 ECTS.
- Read our information flyer (DE) (PDF, 237.09 KB - opens in a new window)
- Read our flyer giving you full details of our range of courses in continuing education (DE) (PDF, 1.56 MB - opens in a new window)
- Studien- und Prüfungsordnung für den Zertifikatskurs Digitale Wertschöpfungsaktivitäten (PDF, 190.08 KB - opens in a new window)
Who is the course for?
The certificate course is aimed specifically at specialists and managers in medium-sized, technology-based companies.
What are the benefits for course participants?
The students gain insights into innovation management and learn about the consequences for the digital value creation processes to be restructured and how to critically analyse and interpret them. The ECTS obtained in the certificate course count towards the MBA in Digital Leadership and IT Management.
When does the teaching take place?
The certificate course can be studied part-time over the course of one semester.
What qualification does the course offer?
Upon successful completion of the course, the Neu-Ulm University of Applied Sciences will award you a certificate which equates to 9 ECTS credit points.
How much does the certificate course cost?
What should you look out for when applying for this certificate course on the application portal?
Please note that the certificate course is listed under the subject heading Digital Leadership and IT Management In the application portal you will therefore be able to find the course under DIL certificates.
Sounds interesting? Learn more here
- Subscribe to our ZfW Newsletter
- Folgen Sie uns auf LinkedIn (external link, opens in a new window)
- Follow us on Facebook (external link, opens in a new window)
- Follow us on Instagram (external link, opens in a new window)
- Flyer on the entire range of postgraduate studies (DE) (PDF, 90.86 KB - opens in a new window)