Current research projects
Here we present our current research projects. If you are interested or need any further information, please get in contact with the associated contact person.
- Living City
Development of an application to increase quality of life in Ulm and Neu-Ulm
- IT Executive Circle (ITEC)
The ITEC is a think-tank and innovations incubator for regional businesses.
- Melli - Mein Leben und ich
Development of an application for a early Alzheimer’s disease diagnosis
- Technology Adoption: mHealth among seniors
Barriers, needs and requirements for seniors towards digitalization of healthcare
- Fake News
Dissemination and believability of information on social media
- VACE - Emotionen in Sprache
Analysis of spoken language in marketing
- Senior IT Think Tank (SITTT)
Digital products and services to manage the demographic change
Completed research projects
The following is a list of our projects that have already been completed.
- Efficient IT in Hospitals (Effiziente IT im Krankenhause, eKIT)
- Flexible, Customised Service Networks (Flexible, individualisierte Service-Netzwerke, FISnet)
- Flexible Combining of Heterogeneous Services (Flexible Bündelung Heterogener Dienstleistungen, FleBüDi)
- Efficient Operating and Control Models for Holistic Optimisation of the Role of IT in Companies (Effiziente Betriebs- und Steuerungsmodelle zur ganzheitlichen Optimierung der IT-Funktion im Unternehmen, EBSgo-IT).
EBSgo-IT deals with the measurement, assessment and control of the role of IT in companies.
- Activity Tracking: Use of Fitbit and Similar Devices (Activity Tracking: Nutzung von Fitbit und Co.)
Research on the potentials, use and effects of “activity tracking”.