Finance, Accounting, Controlling, Taxation (FACT)
The competence centre FACT bundles teaching and research activities in the business disciplines of Finance, Accounting, Controlling and Taxation.
We see ourselves as an interface between applied research, practice-oriented teaching and the exchange with practice in these sub-disciplines. Through our research and teaching activities we want to offer our partners in practice and our students a forum for inspiration and exchange, which supports them in realizing their goals.
We offer our practice partners a variety of opportunities to actively challenge and support our students, for example within the framework of:
- Discussion and lecture evenings with our students, professors and guests
- Company-specific practical or guest lectures in our courses
- Preparation of theses with company-specific questions
- Development of company-specific technical concepts and case studies by our students
- Study excursions to the offices of our practice partners