- Business Studies (BA)
- Business Studies in Healthcare Management (BSc)
- Digital Management in Medicine and Care (BSc)
- Data Science Management (BSc)
- Game Production and Management (BSc)
- Information Management Automotive (BSc)
- Information Management in Healthcare (BSc)
- Information Management and Corporate Communications (BA)
- Physician Assistant (BSc)
- Industrial Engineering (BEng)
- Business Psychology (BSc)
- Advanced Management (MSc)
- Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics (MSc)
- Advanced Sales Management and Intelligence (MSc)
- Communication & Design for Sustainability (M.A.)
- Strategic Information Management (MSc)
- International Corporate Communication and Media Management (M.A.)
- Digital Transformation and Global Entrepreneurship (MSc)
- Digital Healthcare Management (MA)
- Digital Innovation Management (MSc)
- Social Entrepreneurship for Sustainable Development (MA)
Part-time study programmes
Find your programme
Results 1 to 10 of 35
Business and Economics Advanced Management (MSc)
Business and Economics degree programmes deepen and complement: This Master qualifies students to take on management tasks, entrepreneurial responsibility and independent scientific research.
Business and Economics Advanced Sales Management and Intelligence (MSc)
Rethinking sales digitally: This Master combines sales know-how with digital competence and qualifies you in the area of international markets.
Information Management Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics (MSc)
Shaping the future sustainably: Designing transformations, communicating them, and involving everyone concerned - in society, business, and politics.
Centre for Postgraduate Studies BA Management for Health and Nursing Professions - part-time
BA Management for Health and Nursing Professions - Postgraduate studies in the field of health and nursing as preparation for management positions & business qualification.
Centre for Postgraduate Studies Business Management in Healthcare Companies I
Certificate course Business Management of Healthcare Operations I - Financial Management and Controlling in Healthcare in compact form at the Centre for Postgraduate studies at the HNU.
Centre for Postgraduate Studies Business Management in Healthcare Companies II
Certificate course Business Management of Healthcare Operations II - Value Added Management and Human Resource Management in Healthcare at the Centre for Postgraduate studies at the HNU.
Centre for Postgraduate Studies Business Mediation
Digital Lean Supply Chain Management - Basics of a Supply Chain Management Strategy at the Centre for Postgraduate studies at the HNU.
Business and Economics Business Psychology (BSc)
Understand how people, masses, and markets really tick: This degree programme combines business know-how with psychological knowledge and prepares students for a wide range of job opportunities in market research, marketing or human resources.
Business and Economics Business Studies (BA)
1 study programme - 18 specialisations - 8 study profiles: Business Studies enable a quick career entry into management, regardless of the industry and the business sector.
Health Management Business Studies in Healthcare Management (BSc)
Shaping the healthcare of tomorrow: Combining economic know-how with innovative and patient-oriented applications in the healthcare sector and becoming part of a growth industry.