When the IDT team talks about digital transformation, they can hardly avoid the topic of artificial intelligence. We see it as our task not only to show SMEs the importance of this complex of topics, but also to provide support by combining theory and practice in the lectures. In addition, we will also provide more in-depth support to regional companies both in digital transformation and in the field of artificial intelligence.
As an introduction to AI, the following keynote lectures were held:
- "Leading AI projects to success" - Prof. Dr. Stefan Faußer, Neu-Ulm University of Applied Sciences.
- "AI hands on - a simple example from transportation planning" - Dr. Stephan Melzer, msg systems AG
- "AI-based order quantity planning in wholesale" - Dr. Julia König, Ehrenmüller GmbH
- "Human Action Recognition and Detection with AI" - Alexander Hirschle, EDAG Engineering GmbH.
- "AI in order quantity management - why it doesn't fail because of the technology" - Max Weiss, Ingenics AG.
The attending digitization managers from the companies used the event to exchange ideas with the speakers and ask further questions in the subsequent discussion.
To note: The next IDT Open Lab will take place on October 19, 2021 and will be held under the motto "New digital business models in medium-sized companies: best practices and lessons learned".