Dual Career Service
The Dual Career Service at the Neu-Ulm University of Applied Sciences (HNU) supports professors and young researchers, as well as their families, when it comes to moving to and settling in Neu-Ulm. The HNU would like to take the situation of dual-career partnerships into account. Because the decision to take a job often depends on the job opportunities in the region for the accompanying partner.
With the Dual Career Service, we offer an advisory service that provides information for dual-career couples and supports accompanying partners in the search for their professional career opportunities and professional networks in the region. The focus is in particular on supporting the partners of female professors and female young researchers.
I look forward to your inquiries about double careers and integration into the region!
The Dual Career Service provides support, advice and orientation
- during job search (job placement cannot be guaranteed)
- in establishing contacts with potential employers in the region
- with application documents
- with information on application processes in Germany
- in matters of residence law
In cooperation with the university's Family Service Office (BIZEPS) we support you with
- information on childcare and schools
- information about the Neu-Ulm region
- assistance in finding an accommodation (apartment/house)
Information can be found on the website of the Family Service Office BIZEPS