Warum Neu-Ulm und die HNU?
Sie fragen sich sicher: warum sollte ich in Neu-Ulm studieren? Ist es nicht nur eine kleine unbekannte Stadt? Wo liegt sie überhaupt? In unserer Galerie zeigen wir Ihnen 5 gute Gründe, warum Sie sich für die HNU entscheiden sollten. Übrigens ist diese Liste aus Rückmeldungen früherer Austauschstudierender entstanden.
Fünf Gründe für ein Auslandssemester an der HNU
Video "Fünf Gründe für ein Auslandssemester an der HNU" (auf Englisch)
Tipp: Untertitel in YouTube aktivieren
Was Austauschstudierende über ihre Zeit an der HNU sagen
- "I will remember this place for my whole life – I felt at home."
- "Of course I love Ulm and Neu-Ulm. I think Ulm/Neu-Ulm is a great city for students to study. I like autumn leaves in the city, it's really beautiful. I was sailing on the Donau River. I get to eat a lot of food that my country doesn't have like chocolate, cheese and sausages."
- "Considering both of them as one city, it's not too big but its also not too small. It has everything you need. Traveling to Stuttgart and Munich is easy, including other places. Central location."
- "It was small enough that you could travel around the city easily, and it was big enough so that it had everything you needed. As well, I found it to be a good size so that most people spoke English but you were able to practice your German as well."
- "The level of education is very good and the classes are practical. Very important for me is also fact that university is located in comfortable place, close to dormitory and point of entertainment for students."
- "The university has an incredible infrastructure, the library, internet connections, common spaces are incredible and provide comfort to students."
- "I loved the HNU, this university and how people made me feel comfortable and like I was at home. The HNU has very qualified teachers and the International Office is always willing to help and very attentive. I will return for a master's degree."
- "I was once against studying abroad due to the fear of missing my family and feeling homesick, but the older you get, the more you understand that you only live once, and you will never know if you do not try. "
- "One of the best decisions in my life!"
Downloads und Links
Die HNU in Zahlen
- 1 moderner Campus mit 2 Hauptgebäuden, 1 See und 1 Sport- und Freizeitpark
- 3 Fakultäten
- 8 Masterstudiengänge (davon 5 auf Englisch)
- 15 Bachelorstudiengänge
- 80 englischsprachige Kurse für Austauschstudierende
- 90 Austauschstudierende pro Jahr
- 110 Partnerhochschulen in 49 Ländern
- 4.000 Studierende
- zahllose Möglichkeiten