- Studied law and history at the University of Lancaster (UK)
- Masters degree in Computer Science at the University of Kent at Canturbury (UK)
- From 1996 - 2008: Activities in standardisation, development and project management of mobile radio systems at SONY and Siemens/Nokia Siemens Networks
- From 2008 - 2011: Freelance lecturer for Business English at the University of Ulm, Ulm University of Applied Sciences and Neu-Ulm University of Applied Sciences, among others.
- Since 2011: Lecturer for English at the Neu-Ulm University of Applied Sciences.
After prior registration by e-mail