Tip: active subtitles in YouTube
What options do I have?
1Exchange semester at a partner university
2Double Degree at a partner university
- study 2 semesters in Finland as a double degree student and receive 2 degrees
- application via the International Office of the HNU
- with Erasmus+ scholarship and without tuition fees
- Double Degree BWL at Oulu University of Applied Sciences in Finland
- Double Degree DSM at Oulu University of Applied Sciences in Finland
- Double Degree IMUK at Oulu University of Applied Sciences in Finland
- Double Degree IMA at Oulu University of Applied Sciences in Finland
3Exchange semester at any other university abroad
- as a freemover
- application via an exchange organization or directly at the host university
- usually with placement or tuition fees
- chance to get external scholarships
4Short-term stay at a partner university
Where can I get information?
- Visit our info sessions
- Find out more on our website and the FAQ-section as well as on the search platform for exchange opportunities
- Sign up for the Moodle course "Services IO": here you will find field reports and recordings of the info sessions
- Look out for our notices, brochures and newsletters
- Clarify further questions in the International Front Office
Recognition of exams from abroad
- You can find an overview of already recognised exams from abroad in Moodle. In addition, other exams can also be recognised.
- Please submit a preliminary application for recognition of exams before the semester abroad.
- After the semester abroad, submit a transcript of records and an application for recognition.
- Your contact point is the Examination Office of the HNU.