What options do I have?
- Internship semester abroad
- additional voluntary internship abroad with the chance to obtain the certificate "Study with deepened practical experience - Study and Work International"
- Internship in another European country after the studies with Erasmus+ scholarship
- Thesis abroad
Where can I get information? How do I apply?
In the Moodlekurs "Service offer IO" (opens in a new window) you will find
- Videos of the information events
- Field reports
- Tips for job search
- specific vacancies
- Registration for the application workshop "Successful CVs"
- more tips on writing a really good English application
Why is an internship abroad particularly valuable?
- You get to know the culture of the host country particularly intensively.
- You show initiative and independence.
- You show your future employer that you can work without any problems in an international team.
- You can ideally integrate the internship into your studies without having to worry about recognition.
- You have the chance to obtain an additional certificate.
What other students say about their internship abroad
The following content is loaded by an external partner and may not be barrier-free.