Scholarship "Hochschule International"
for studies, internships and thesis abroad
- Stay abroad as part of the Bachelor's degree
- For studies at partner universities, internship or thesis abroad
- Minimum duration of the stay abroad: 3 months for studies, 4 weeks for internship or thesis
- Cannot be combined with other scholarships
- Funding only possible if budget funds are available
According to which criteria does the selection take place?
- very good academic achievements
- convincing letter of motivation
- high willingness to exchange experiences with fellow students
- good knowledge of the language of instruction or working language (at least B2)
- indigence: gross income per year maximum 15,000 euros
- Online form with signature
- Photo (it does not have to be a passport photo)
- Online letter of motivation in German
- Online CV with an overview of higher education, practical experience and other
- Certificate of study and examination achievements with all courses from basic and advanced studies including failed attempts
- Language certificate B2 in the language of instruction or working language (only required if not evident from the grade sheet)
- Letter of Acceptance (copy of the letter of admission from the foreign university - in case of study abroad)
- Copy of the internship or employment contract (in the case of an internship or thesis abroad). If the contract is not yet available during the application period, please upload an e-mail from the employer confirming the start and end date of the internship and the department.